These are this year’s categories:
1. Entrepreneur of the Year – a person who own a business or businesses or has multiple business interests. They do not need to employ anyone. Play with us at the best casino on the internet at mrbet. Doubled deposit! Go over and win!
2. Business Owner of the Year – a person who owns the business outright and employs staff
3. Employed Director/Partner/Very Senior Manager of the Year – a person who makes a substantial contribution to the business he/she works with (i.e a person who has not started that business but who is now Director/Partner/Very Senior Manager. e.g. a Solicitor or Accountant who has made Partner or Director)
4. Employee of the Year (e.g. an employed person who has makes a regular significant contribution to the business he/she works for)
5. Young Business Owner of the Year (e.g. business owner aged between 16 and 35)
6. Rising Star – a young person who is in a current apprenticeship or has finished in the last 6 months and has made a great contribution to the business they work for. Or a person who is studying either full time or part time to improve themselves – this could be e.g. a college student, high school leaver, university student or mature student studying part time or a young employee who is making a hit with their company!
7. A person who has a Significant Achievement under his/her belt (e.g. business or personal, sporting achievement, fund-raising for charity, bravery/courage achievement etc)
8. Volunteer of the Year (e.g. charity worker/fundraiser or community contributor, or a person who volunteers for a charity. Not a paid role)
Come and join on 27th April to see who all the winners are! tickets available on eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wonderful-worcestershire-awards-tickets-38296708486?aff=ehomecard
Ticket price includes fizz on arrival, canapes, 2 course lunch, entertainment, guest speakers and VIP after party!