These are this year’s categories:
1. Entrepreneur of the Year – a person who own a business or businesses or has multiple business interests. They do not need to employ anyone.
2. Business Owner of the Year – a person who owns the business outright and employs staff
3. Employed Director/Partner/Very Senior Manager of the Year – a person who makes a substantial contribution to the business he/she works with (i.e a person who has not started that business but who is now Director/Partner/Very Senior Manager. e.g. a Solicitor or Accountant who has made Partner or Director)
4. Employee of the Year (e.g. an employed person who has makes a regular significant contribution to the business he/she works for)
5. Young Business Owner of the Year (e.g. business owner aged between 16 and 35)
6. Rising Star – a young person who is in a current apprenticeship or has finished in the last 6 months and has made a great contribution to the business they work for. Or a person who is studying either full time or part time to improve themselves – this could be e.g. a college student, high school leaver, university student or mature student studying part time or a young employee who is making a hit with their company!
7. A person who has a Significant Achievement under his/her belt (e.g. business or personal, sporting achievement, fund-raising for charity, bravery/courage achievement etc)
8. Volunteer of the Year (e.g. charity worker/fundraiser or community contributor, or a person who volunteers for a charity. Not a paid role)
Come and join on 27th April to see who all the winners are! tickets available on eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wonderful-worcestershire-awards-tickets-38296708486?aff=ehomecard
Ticket price includes fizz on arrival, canapes, 2 course lunch, entertainment, guest speakers and VIP after party!